Q. I have an overdue fine, how do I pay it?


If you receive an email about an overdue fine, print out the email and take it to the cashier's office.  If you would rather pay your fine online, log into My CSUDH and the fine should appear under your fees.

  • Last Updated Jul 13, 2017
  • Views 35
  • Answered By Mary-Michelle Moore

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0