Q. Where can I find a lactation or nursing room?
There are two lactation rooms available on campus through an online reservation system. Students or employees with CSUDH IDs may reserve the Lactation rooms, using the online reservation system. Walk-ins are welcome, but it will depend on availability. The rooms can be reserved for one hour at a time with a limit of 3 reservations made daily. Reservations may be made up to one week in advance. https://csudh.libcal.com/reserve/lactation
More information about both rooms can be found below. Additional information for lactating parents can be found at: https://www.csudh.edu/gei/rights-resources/lactation/
University Library, 3rd floor
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 9:00am – 10:00pm, Fridays, 9am – 4:00pm, Saturdays, 9am – 4:00pm, Sundays, 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Access: Come to the Technology Checkout Office, located on the 2nd floor, across from the Research Help Desk to check in. Staff will open the door to the Lactation Room.
- Reservations: Online reservations encouraged. Walk-ins welcome, depending on space availability
- Contact: 310-243-2173
Women’s Resource Center, Small College Complex (SCC) 148
The lactation room is the second door on the left in the WRC reception area.
- WRC Hours: Monday through Thursday from 9am to 6pm, Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Reservations: Online reservations are encouraged. Walk-ins welcome depending on space availability.
- Details: In addition to the minimum requirements for lactation stations, the space also includes a refrigerator where lactating parents can store milk at their own risk.
- Contact: 310-243-2486