Q. Where can I get a US passport on campus?

I need to renew my passport or get a new one for travel.


The CSUDH Passport Hub is moving on Thursday, March 28 to SAC (South Academic Complex) building 2, room 2130. This building is nearest to Lot 7, just east of the Gymnasium. You can park in Lots 7, 4, or 2 for easy access.

If you have any more questions or need help making an appointment, call (310) 243-2570, email eepassporthub@csudh.edu, or visit their website, https://www.csudh.edu/ceie-intl/passport-hub/

  • Last Updated Mar 19, 2019
  • Views 6
  • Answered By Joanna Kimmitt

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1