Q. How do I place a request to pick up at the CSUDH 24/7 Library Lockers?
- Navigate to OneSearch on the Library’s Homepage.
- Locate the item you would like to request in the catalog using the search functions.
- To display available request options, sign in to your library account with your CSUDH username and password, if you have not done so already.
- Click the request link
- For a book from the CSUDH Library, select Request from CSUDH.
- For a book from another CSU library, select Request from CSU Libraries: CSU+.
- Select the Pick up from 24/7 Library Lockers option.
- Click "Submit" to send your request.
When the item is ready for you to pick up, you will receive a loan receipt notice from the Library and an email from Luxer One with your confirmation code to open your assigned locker.
Want a video overview? Watch the video about CSU+ below.
Was this helpful? 0 0