Q. How do I collect my items from the 24/7 CSUDH Library Lockers?
Once you’ve been notified that your items are ready for pickup from the 24/7 CSUDH Library Lockers, you can follow these steps to collect your items:
- Go to the Luxer One lockers and scan your QR code, enter your access code, or open the locker from the Luxer One app
- The assigned locker door will open automatically
- Collect your item(s) and close the door
- Select “Exit” on the screen.
If you neglect to exit the pickup screen, the screen will time out after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Other helpful hints for the best 24/7 CSUDH Library PickUp Lockers experience:
- If you do not have a smartphone, print or save the code that comes with your instruction email
- Turn up your phone screen brightness to ensure the scanner can read the QR code
- If your phone screen is dirty or cracked, the scanner may be unable to read the QR code
- Avoid glare on your phone screen to ensure the scanner can read the QR code
- You must be within 5 feet of the locker to open the locker from the Luxer One app
- Close the locker door when you are done
You can pick up your item anytime, day or night, as the Library Lockers are available for you to access 24/7.
Library staff will remove packages that have been in the lockers more than 7 days, to make room for new items. If your items are removed, you will receive a notification.