How to convert Text to Speech - Listen to your book chapters or articles anytime/anywhere?
The following shows an an easy way to convert your PRINT/digital document, ebook chapters, or journal articles to MP3 files:
- Follow the diagram below on using this SensusAccess tool to convert your document to PM3.
- You can also use this tool to convert your PDF into other accessible formats, like DAISY.
- For a whole PDF eBook that has more than 100 pages, follow instruction to split the whole eBook into smaller parts, say 50 pages.
The converted audio file will be sent to your email in one or more minutes from SensusAccess (depending on the submitted file size, bigger file takes longer time to receive).
Download the received audio (MP3) file to your local drive. The original file will be removed from the server in about 7 days.
- For PRINT documents, please follow the Instruction: PRINT to MP3.
- Click here to start convert your DIGITAL documents, including articles or book chapters. (Note: The converted article will be sent to your email from "SensusAccess" in a few minutes.) Please consult the Helpful Tips for other issues before & after the conversion.
- It is very easy to use. The Diagram below shows the 4 steps to convert your document to MP3 file.
- Again, please don't forget about the CopyRight and Fair Use restriction.
(The above diagram says: Step 1: Upload your document; Step 2: Select output format; Step 3: Specify audio options; Step 4: Enter email address and submit request. The converted article will be sent to your email from SensusAccess (emailed from) in a few minutes. If the article is long, it may take linger time. Click on the inner scroll bar to scroll down the step-by-step selection list.) Click on the link in the email from your mobile device or Desktop to listen to the article.)