Q. What is the the CopyRight and Fair Use restriction when converting your document to other media, like MP3?
Please read the Fair Use Guidelines for Copyrighted Materials below before you start to convert your document to other media, like MP3:
- Implicit upon the use of the library tools to convert your document, is your agreement that you are:
- Allowed to convert the material to a media file only for your own course-related needs;
- Not allowed to convert your entire textbook;
- Not allowed to post the media file on the Web, YouTube, or any other public site;
- Not allowed to sell, transfer, or lend the media file to others;
- Not allowed to duplicate the media file;
- Not allowed to broadcast the media without written consent of the owner;
- To delete the file upon completion of your coursework;
- Liable and subject to prosecution if any of the terms of the agreement are violated.
- For complete Copyright Guidelines, please visit the LibGuides at this URL: https://libguides.csudh.edu/copyright
Was this helpful? 5 0